H.E.L.P. Advanced Soil for Shrimp 3L
Hinta 19,90 €
Aquarium substrate for shrimp tanks H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP is a substrate specially designed for shrimp tanks. It is composed of regularly shaped black grit with a grain size of ca. 2.5mm in diameter. The substrate includes natural components that have been carefully selected to create optimum water parameters for shrimp.
How does it work?
– improved water parameters – By using the H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP substrate, you will be able to keep the carbonate hardness level at up to 3°d and the pH level within the range of 5.5-6.5. These water parameters enable trouble-free keeping and breeding of the most popular dwarf shrimps of the Caridina cf. cantonensis species, including even the most demanding, selectively bred Taiwan varieties (e.g. Panda, King Kong, and Red Wine) and of most other freshwater shrimp of the genera Caridina and Neocaridina.
– natural humic acids – The substrate releases into the water large amounts of humic acids, which have a very favourable effect on the reproduction of shrimp (by increasing their desire to breed, facilitating the maturation and hatching of eggs and the raising of young shrimp). In addition, the substrate enhances the growth of aquatic plants, which constitute an essential component of shrimp’s environment, and provides an ideal habitat for beneficial filtering bacteria.
– animal safety – The pleasant dark colour of the substrate makes the shrimp less skittish, increases their sense of comfort and security. Thanks to the dark background, your will derive great pleasure from observing the beautiful rich colours of your pets.
The substrate is sold in handy 3-litre bags. One bag suffices for the setting up of a standard shrimp tank.
- Nouto varastolta Espoosta
- 0,00 €
- Tuotteet voidaan noutaa Espoosta Viherlaakson varastolta sovittuna päivänä ja kelloaikana.
- Posti Postipaketti
- 6,90 €
- Postin kuljetus valitsemaasi noutopisteeseen.
- Matkahuolto Lähellä-paketti
- 6,90 €
- Postipaketti särkyvälisä (akvaariot)
- 15,95 €
- HUOM! Akvaariot eivät mahdu Postin automaatteihin, vaan valitse lähin Postin noutopisteesi.
Tilauksesi tuotteet voidaan toimittaa seuraavilla toimitustavoilla.
HELP shrimp soil is a black pH/KH lowering soil, with a grain size of 1-4mm. These grains are made from clay/earth and burned twice. This means that they last a very long time and keep their solid shape.
The soil lowers and stabilizes the pH on approximately 6.0 and is therefore ideal for shrimps and fish that feel comfortable in soft and acidic water. This soil is ideal to mimic the natural environment. The vitality of the shrimp will be supported by the added natural acids.
Due to the pH drop to +- 6.0, the water can absorb more CO2. This is beneficial for aquarium plants in the aquarium and ensures good colors and good-looking plants. Because of the porous surface of the grain, there are many good bacteria which can live in the soil, which improves the water quality. This Multi grain has a very natural appearance and provides crystal clear water in a short time. This soil is also very suitable for use in combination with a bottom filter.
Use: Do not wash the soil before use. It can be used immediately.
Quantity: This product contains 3L (litres) of the HELP advanced shrimp soil.
Note: Due to the strength of the soil, a layer of +- 2-3 centimeters of soil is sufficient.
30 cm aquarium (12 l) needs about 2 liters of soil.
45 cm aquarium (35 l) needs about 5-6 liters of soil.
60 cm aquarium (57 l) needs about 7-10 liters of soil.
90 cm aquarium (155 l) needs about 18-25 liters of soil.